Friday, April 25, 2014

Mea Culpa and Perfection Continues to Elude Me

I have received very reliable information that there was NO incident with MOL Paramount the other day. I have further been informed that the ship itself is well found and professionally operated.

I take this information as 100% reliable and have therefore withdrawn previous comments about the ship and the G6 Alliance.

From time to t time I receive information from various sources that is impossible to verify, but which on the surface appears to be true. In those cases I have to use my judgment - which regrettably is not yet infallible. When I am wrong which certainly appears to be the case here, I am quite willing to admit it.

As ever I welcome frank comments about my blog. Address then to mackaymac47@gmail.com

.

No comments:

Post a Comment